Only 2 remaining! The same indulgent, pure organic linen in stunning moonlight grey or natural ivory/white, with a bit of a button imperfection. Enjoy the natural style, breathability, crispness and beauty of pure linen.
Why are they seconds? We try to stop and reduce waste wherever we can. We also know that often it is the workers that suffer if goods need to be remade. Unfortunately, sometimes our partners make some little... errors... in this case, the stunning hidden recycled shell buttons, covered entirely by beautiful linen panels, have been sewn on the wrong edge of our King Quilt covers. The side, instead of the base. The pillows are as beautiful as always.
So, if you are really tall or just don't mind the hidden buttons and panels along the side of your bed (it means your feet never get caught!) instead of the bottom we're selling these at below cost in our seconds and sample sale.
Incredible, sumptuous, European style crisp linen quality. With a little something unique!
- Crafted from 100% organic linen
- Produced toxin free, using only GOTS organic approved dyes
- Premium quality organic linen and weave
- Set includes 1 quilt cover (buttons on the wrong side) and 2 pillowcases
- No bleaches, no toxic chemicals or harmful chemical dyes
- Beautiful recycled shell buttons hidden under wide trim panels
- Linen will shrink slightly on the first wash to fit and soften beautifully with each wash
Important returns notice:
- Please note that we don't accept returns on our seconds and sample pieces
Fabric & care notes:
- Flax linen will shrink to the right fit on the first wash
- Flax linen is a beautiful, natural fabric. It is normal for linen to have slight variations in the weave and colour. It takes a few washes to soften to the right texture and for the colour to even out, however, some variation may remain. Colour will vary between batches. We use linen on our beds and it is part of the beautiful character.
- Colour variations are also normal and will reduce after the first few washes.
- Darker colour may fade over time. Please dry in the shade and keep out of sunlight where possible.
- Linen lovers know that after a couple of months you will find it softens to an incredible texture and while it takes a little extra work upfront is worth it in the end.
- We don't use any toxic chemical or water-intensive softeners (these also shorten the life of the fabric) but instead have searched the globe for the best quality and naturally softest linen we can find.
Smooth or crisp?
Linen is a naturally crisper fabric than cotton and if you are a lover of linen, then pair the quilt with our beautiful organic linen sheet sets.
If you prefer something even smoother against your skin, pair your organic linen with the incredible breathability and softness of our coveted organic, fairtrade cotton sheet sets for the best sleeps all summer long.