Our bedding is made from 100% certified, organic Belgian flax, known to make the world's finest linen.
We've spent over two years searching to find organic linen that was of the highest quality and made to our incredibly strict standards, made better for people and planet.
Farmed in Belgium, under strict no irrigation, no waste, no GMO rules. Slowly dew retted and scutched, then spun, woven, dyed and finished at our fairtrade certified factory partners in Tamil Nadu, India.
Every step is free from toxic dyes, chemicals, water waste and more. We upcycle factory off-cuts to use in our packaging and ship it to your door, plastic free.
Most of all, it's crafted impeccably, made to last many summers (which is why we know we can offer risk free returns. Just get in contact if there is anything you'd like to change.)
Caring for your beautiful linen
Flax linen is a beautiful, natural fabric. Take care of you linen and so it will last and soften irresistibly:
- Only wash in cold water or below 40°C using eco detergents to avoid shrinking and breaking the fabric. Do not bleach, fabric softener or dry clean. Fabric may shrink if washed in warmer temperatures.
- Darker colours may fade over time. Please dry in the shade and keep out of sunlight where possible. Note that some of our darker colours are also crisper initially, but soften beautifully with each wash.
- We suggest not to tumble dry, but if you need to (we all have rainy days - or weeks!) please choose a gentle, warm (not hot) setting
- It is normal for linen to have slight variations in the weave and colour and this is part of the natural beauty. Colours of linen will vary between batches as we do small-batch colours of linen.
- We don't use any toxic chemical softening or stonewashing treatments. These are not only highly unsustainable and harmful, but they also damage the fabric and shorten the life of the fabric. We have searched the globe to find linen fabrics that are beautifully soft and incredibly high quality, made to last.